2021 Summer Accommodations
As we welcome you back to our summer accommodations this summer (June 18-August 21), we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with our cleaning protocols outlined in our residence Covid cleaning standards.
Relax in comfortable and affordable rooms located within easy walking distance to Kingston’s waterfront, local attractions and boutique stores in our historic downtown. With over 2,500 bedrooms available. Queen’s is proud to play host to youth groups, summer students, sports teams, corporate clients, international conference delegates, and visitors to Kingston. Queen’s Summer Accommodations is part of the Kingston Accommodations Partners (KAP).
Queen’s offers complimentary parking from 5:00PM – 7:00AM Monday – Friday, and all of Saturday and Sunday. Please note this is for Queen’s campus spots only.
- Daily parking permit rate is $15.00
- Weekly parking permit rate is $30.00
View our virtual accommodation guide to learn more about your stay!
Enjoy your stay in David C Smith House or Brant House, Queen’s newest on-campus accommodations!
|2-Bedroom Unit||$109.00 – $119.00 per night||3% Destination Marketing Fee + 13% HST|
|2-Bedroom Unit||$1,800.00 monthly rate||no tax (30 night minimum)|
- Strict cleaning protocols to high-frequency points include: Light switches, elevator buttons, door knobs/handles, push/pull plates on doors, all washroom fixtures, chair handles, soap and hand sanitizer dispensers, paper dispensers and hand rails. Cleaning Protocols
- Newly built in 2015!
- 2-bedroom unit with a private washroom. Each bedroom has one extra-long double bed, desk & chair, wardrobe, mini-fridge, and flat screen television with cable.
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Housekeeping pre-arrival and post departure. Certain exceptions will apply for long term stays.
- Rooms include duvet and bed linens, towels, pillows, and soap
- Please remember to bring a hairdryer and personal toiletries
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guestrooms and limited common room areas
- Free local telephone calls in lobby area
- Lounges on each floor feature kitchen facilities equipped with microwave, stove top and fridge (kitchenware is not included), televisions and social seating areas
- Friendly and knowledgeable front desk staff
- Vending machine available
- Smoke-free buildings
- No pets-only service animals