2021 Summer Accommodations
In alignment with all provincial, public health and University requirements, Queen’s Event Services is planning to resume limited May-August, 2021 accommodation operation in residence buildings. For any new 2021 accommodation, meeting or conference inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Reservations can also be made through Booking.com and Expedia.ca
We look forward to welcoming our summer accommodation guests back to campus this summer!
Relax in comfortable and affordable rooms located within easy walking distance to Kingston’s waterfront, local attractions and boutique stores in our historic downtown. With over 2,500 bedrooms available, Queen’s University is proud to play host to youth groups, summer students, sports teams, corporate clients, international conference delegates, and visitors to Kingston. Queen’s Summer Accommodations is part of the Kingston Accommodation Partners (KAP).
Queen’s offers complimentary parking from 5:00PM – 7:00AM Monday – Friday, and all of Saturday and Sunday. Please note this is for Queen’s campus spots only.
- Daily parking permit rate is $15.00
- Weekly parking permit rate is $30.00
Before making your reservation, please review these Frequently Asked Questions
Premium Accommodation Option
Enjoy your stay in David C Smith House or Brant House, Queen’s newest on-campus accommodations!
|2-Bedroom Unit||$109.00 – $119.00 per night||3% Destination Marketing Fee + 13% HST|
|2-Bedroom Unit||$1,800.00 monthly rate||no tax (30 night minimum)|
- Newly built in 2015!
- 2-bedroom unit with a private washroom. Each bedroom has one extra-long double bed, desk & chair, wardrobe, mini-fridge, and flat screen television with cable.
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Housekeeping services (every other day)
- Rooms include duvet and bed linens, towels, pillows, and soap
- Please remember to bring a hairdryer and personal toiletries
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guestrooms and common areas
- Free local telephone calls in common rooms only
- Lounges on each floor feature kitchen facilities equipped with microwave, stove top and fridge (kitchenware is not included), televisions and social seating areas
- Friendly and knowledgeable front desk staff
- Laundry facilities and vending machine available
- Smoke-free buildings
- No pets