2022 Summer Accommodations
As we welcome you back to our summer accommodations (June 1st – August 12th, 2022), we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with our cleaning protocols outlined in our residence Covid cleaning standards.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Relax in comfortable and affordable rooms located within easy walking distance to Kingston’s waterfront, local attractions and boutique stores in our historic downtown. With over 2,500 bedrooms available. Queen’s is proud to play host to youth groups, summer students, sports teams, corporate clients, international conference delegates, and visitors to Kingston. Queen’s Summer Accommodations is part of the Kingston Accommodations Partners (KAP).
Queen’s offers complimentary parking from 5:00PM – 7:00AM Monday – Friday, and all of Saturday and Sunday. Please note this is for Queen’s campus parking spots only.
- Daily parking permit rate is $10.00
View our virtual accommodation guide to learn more about your stay!
Enjoy your stay in David C Smith House or Brant House, Queen’s newest on-campus accommodations!
|2-Bedroom Unit||from $115.00 – $125.00 per night||3% Destination Marketing Fee + 13% HST|
|2-Bedroom Unit||$1,860.00 monthly rate||no tax (30 night minimum)|
- Newly built in 2015!
- 2-bedroom unit with a private washroom. Each bedroom has one extra-long double bed, desk & chair, wardrobe, mini-fridge, and flat screen television with cable.
- Climate controlled rooms
- Housekeeping provided, frequency based on the length of stay
- Rooms include duvet and bed linens, towels, pillows, and soap
- Please remember to bring a hairdryer and personal toiletries
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guestrooms and limited common room areas
- Free local telephone calls in lobby area
- Lounges feature kitchen facilities equipped with microwave, stove top and fridge (kitchenware is not included), televisions and social seating areas
- Friendly and knowledgeable front desk staff
- Vending machine available
- Smoke-free buildings
- No pets, service animals permitted