Central Room Reservations
Central Room Reservations is now part of the Queen’s Event Services team. For your convenience, a variety of academic campus venues are now booked through our office. For booking spaces in Residences, please click here. If you’re looking for classroom or academic space, please refer to the Central Room Reservations Bookable Rooms with capacities and costs summary. Please fill out the appropriate form based on your designation drop down below. All other academic space booking information can be found in the Non-Central-Room-Booking-Directory.
For academic space across campus, please review and note the Room Booking Policy.
Please note that due to the high volume of requests, response times may be significantly delayed. Your request will be in the queue and will be dealt with in due course.
Academic courses and related activities take priority on campus. If a confirmed booking can no longer be accommodated due to changes to academic programming or additional academic programming, every effort will be made to find a suitable alternate location, however cannot be guaranteed.
Any AMS or SGPS approved club/organization or faculty society approved club/organization requesting the use of University space for an event needs to follow this procedure to book a room or table:
- Review the Off-Campus Activity Safety Policy and the complete the Event Sanctioning Form, if required. If you have questions, please contact the Vice-President (Operations), Alma Mater Society.
- If required, we can arrange for audio-visual equipment, public address equipment and/or Custodial Services. You will be provided with an estimate of all charges when your request has been processed.
- If you answer ‘yes’ to specific questions in the section titled “Event Review”, AMS policy requires that you obtain the Constable Manager’s approval. Without this approval you will not be permitted to book a room. For more information on the Student Constable’s, please visit their page here.
- If a bar is requested, please contact Event Services. Note: Bars require a minimum of 14 business days lead time.
- Cancellations must be made at Room Reservations within five (5) working days prior to the scheduled event. You also need to notify the Constable’s Office and Queen’s First Aid if services were arranged through these offices 48 hours in advance. You will be charged for any services that have not been cancelled.
- If your event will be playing music, Re:Sound and SOCAN music tariff fees will be applied to your rental. For more information on tariff fee compliance, see here.
- If you will be providing food from an off-campus food provider, please fill out the Food Request Form found on the Hospitality Services page here.
- Once you have read and complied with these instructions, go here to book now.
CPA Program – Classroom Presentation Flyer
Please note that during the months of May-August there are many construction projects on campus. We will communicate any information made available to Event Services regarding construction taking place.
Exceptions: Some rooms are not reserved through Room Reservations.
- For rooms in Residence, please click here
- For outdoor events on parking lots, contact the Parking Office (Rideau Building) – firstname.lastname@example.org, 613-533-6979
- For rooms in the John Deutsch University Centre (JDUC), table bookings in the JDUC or Mac-Corry, and rooms in Macgillivray-Brown Hall please visit the Student Life Centre Website