Relax in comfortable and affordable rooms located within easy walking distance of Kingston’s waterfront, local attractions and the downtown shopping district.
With over 2,000 bedrooms available between May and August, Queen’s University is proud to play host to youth groups, summer students, sports teams, corporate clients and international conference delegates. Some of our buildings feature common rooms on each floor, along with snack kitchen facilities. Dining hall and retail food services are also available.
Our professional team can develop a custom group accommodation package.
- Leggett Hall Front Lobby Lounge
- Leggett Hall Entrance
- Leggett Hall Common Room
- Victoria Hall Front Desk
- Victoria Hall - Traditional Double Guest Room
- Victoria Hall - Traditional Guest Room
- Mission on Helping the Environment
- Leggett Hall - Premium Guest Room
Let us help you plan the perfect visit to Kingston! BOOK NOW
Traditional Accommodation Option
Your traditional accommodations will be in Victoria Hall.
Traditional Accommodation, Victoria Hall or McNeil House – 2015 Rates:
|Main Campus||Single Room||$49.99 per room, per night, plus tax|
|Main Campus||Double Room||$59.99 per room, per night, plus tax|
|Main Campus, long term stay||Single Room||$23.50 per room, per night, no tax (30 night minimum)|
|Main Campus, long term stay||Double Room||$26.85 per room, per night, no tax (30 night minimum)|
- Choose from single or double bedrooms on main campus
- Each non-air conditioned room has one or two single beds, desk, chair, dresser, and closet
- Shared bathrooms located on each floor
- Housekeeping services include linens and towels (changed every other day), basic pillow and soap
- When you pack, remember to bring a hair dryer, personal toiletries, and your favourite pillow (if desired)
- Free internet access and instructions available. Please bring your own Ethernet cord. Personal computer support not provided. Technical network not provided.
- Free local telephone calls
- Front desk staff available 24 hours
- Laundry facilities, calling cards, vending machines, and bank machines available in select buildings
- SMOKE FREE BUILDING
- NO PETS
Premium Accommodation Option
Premium Accommodation, Leggett or Watts Halls – 2015 Rates:
|Main Campus||2-Bedroom Unit||DAILY RATE: $99.00 per night, plus tax30 DAY LONG TERM RATE: $60.00 per night or $1,800.00 per month, no tax, minimum 30 Days|
- Double-bed rooms joined by a shared bathroom – perfect for groups with room-mates or as a 2-bedroom unit (bedrooms are non-secure between bathrooms)
- Bedrooms are in air-controlled buildings
- Each bedroom within the unit features one double bed, desk, chair, alarm clock, dresser and closet
- Every other day housekeeping service includes, bed linens, towels, pillow and soap
- When you pack, remember to bring a hair dryer, personal toiletries and your favourite pillow (if desired)
- Free local telephone calls from phone in bedroom. Long distance calling card available for sale at your check in desk.
- Free internet access and instructions available. Please bring your own Ethernet cord. Personal computer support not provided.
- Lounges on each floor feature kitchen facilities equipped with microwave, stove top and fridge (kitchenware is not included), televisions and social seating areas
- Main lobby features fireplace lounge area with leather furniture
- Friendly and knowledgeable front desk staff
- Laundry facilities and vending machine available.
- Laundry cards are available for purchase at your check in desk.
- SMOKE FREE BUILDINGS
- NO PETS
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice. Left something behind? Contact Us using the General Inquiries tab.