Campus Information and Directions
Campus Maps and Getting Around
For campus maps and building locations, please see the Campus Map Directory.
For an innovative tool to find a classroom or location on campus, visit http://www.classfind.com/queens (Note: This page is not hosted or operated by Queen’s University and as such we are not responsible for its content)
Campus Food and Retail Locations
For full information (including operating times and offerings) for campus food and retail locations, please visit Queen’s Hospitality Services.
Directions to Campus
Directions By Car
- From Montreal–> Southwest on Highway 401
- From Ottawa–> West on Highway 401
- From Toronto–> East on Highway 401
- From Syracuse–> North on I-81 to the border of Canada
West on Thousand Islands Bridge to Highway 401
West on Highway 401
Follow Highway 401 to Kingston and exit south on Sir John A.Macdonald Blvd. (exit 615). Follow this street south to Union Street, which is at the eighth set of traffic lights. Turn left onto Union and continue for approximately 10 blocks to the Queen’s campus.
By Train or Bus
- Train service to Kingston arrives at the Kingston VIA Rail Station. Bus service arrives at the Counter Street Bus Terminal. The Queen’s campus is about a $15 taxi ride from both stations.
- The Kingston (Norman Rogers) Airport is about a $15 taxi ride from the Queen’s campus.
Parking on campus is available for free on any of the surface lots surrounding the residence between the hours of 5:00 pm and 7:00 am. Monday to Friday and all hours during the weekend. A permit is required between the hours of 7:00 am and 5:00 pm. If you require a parking permit, a limited supply will be available on a first come first served basis.at the front desk.. Parking permits are $14.00 daily or $25.00 weekly plus 13% tax. Preferred guest parking is located at the corner of Albert and Union Streets.